The previous owncloud server site has moved to Nextcloud
The previous gitserver site has moved to:
- RFun: `https:/git.drwater.net/suming/RFun.git`
- pubdata: `https:/git.drwater.net/suming/pubdata.git`
- su2018zhuhai: `https:/git.drwater.net/suming/projsu2018zhuhai.git`
- su2018jinze: `https:/git.drwater.net/suming/projsu2018jinze.git`
- su2016qcsecp: `https:/git.drwater.net/suming/projsu2016qcsecp.git`
Smart sourcewater management system
Introduction Cell counting tool (CCT) is developed by Environmental Microbiology Technology Group in Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Science.
The CCT is a windows-based software tool developed to record and process algal cell count data while it is being generated manually by a microscope technician.
Smart source water management system Smart source water management system, is aiming for the real time visulation of water quality, meteorological data, phytoplankton in source water, and subsequently for modeling,